Saturday, January 24, 2009

None of them knew they were robots

The idea of starting a blog is well, very intimidating. First they ask you to name it, but no matter what you think of, that hint of doubt lingers in your mind as to whether that is a ridiculous sounding name or not. I myself am actually not a reader of blogs, aside from http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/. I also habitually check Lookbook. nu.


So after you've named your blog, you have to post in it, otherwise, what was the point? And if you're like me, you're sitting there worrying that it sounds like you're forcing the words out. Then you realize that introducing yourself is likely a good Idea.

I don't really want to use my name, so we'll skip that part.
My style influences include Debbie Harry, Patti Smith, The Ramones, Bag Ladies, Courtney Love, Babes in Toyland, and the obvious Kurt Cobain. The funny thing about those people, is it's kind of a giant oxymoron. The anti fashion as fashion influences?

No comments:

Post a Comment