Sunday, January 25, 2009

Summer never comes


As I sink deeper into the depression that winter brings me I find myself caring less about how I look and grunge-y looking me turns to bag lady me.
You know those days where you find yourself wearing the same hoodie and skirt you wore the last two days?

You might wonder, what's my plan of action to break out of this funk and laziness?
Well m'dears, my plan of action is a DYI project.

It's name? The punk vest.

Tomorrow I am heading down to my local Goodwill and picking myself up a denim vest I've had my eye on then ambling down to my local punk store to buy a back patch and some spikes or studs.

If I'm lucky a couple friends will feel the same burning urge that I feel to make a vest too and it'll turn into a DYI night, but I have my most certain doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment